Range of Activities
The Fundy Peace Foundation defines its range of projects through its corporate objectives. All activities must fall within these 6 definitions.
- To advance education by developing curriculum and programs that educate students about conflict resolution.
- To advance education by providing computers and ongoing computer support to schools and community resource centers in developing nations.
- To advance education in developing nations by providing educational materials and supplies.
- To promote health in developing nations by providing health clinics with medical equipment and supplies.
- To provide rehabilitation Programs for individuals in developing nations who are suffering from the psychological effects of war.
- To advance education by conducting research projects that advance the knowledge of conflict resolution and peace building and presenting the results of the research at learned conferences and in refereed journals.